Our Educational Goals (Philosophy of Education)
◆ Educational community that deeply understands and supports multicultural youth who are experiencing. extraordinary growth pains
[Empowerment, Happy Youth Now]
◆ School as a bridge to help prepare for social life after graduation
[Youth who develop the wisdom and power of life]
'Dasom Network' is a great force for youth’
Small schools, community that benefits from boarding schools
(Intimate communication, exchange, relationship formation)
Friendship and trust with friends who share their changes and conflicts, encouragement and support from teachers
Professional counselors who help young people to stabilize their psychological and emotional well-held areas (group counseling, always individual counseling)
A school that nurtures the future
Schools that help you develop an active mind to be self-reliant
After-school classes: a time to fill in the gaps and challenge your dreams
- Korean language classes, basic mathematics, Korean history, etc.
- Preparatory classes for obtaining certifications, writing self-introduction letters, deepening majors, etc.
Teachers and students work together to create a three-year plan and
'Dassogo Portfolio' Activities
Youth grow up learning, playing and experiencing
A time of fun learning, various club activities
- Sports such as dasom FC (soccer), basketball,
national palace, table tennis, bowling, etc.
- Woodworking DIY, cooking, music, dance, volunteerwork
- Major learning field, mathematics, science, drones, etc.
A community program that explores korea's nature and culture and creates memories together
- Nature and culture of Checheon (first year), a trip to Namdo with tradition (2nd grade),
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Jeju (3rd grade)
Members of local councils working with neighbors: participation in cultural and sporting events, volunteer activities for neighbors
Young people who contribute to the society of korea together