Electric technology, a central requirement for the industry, boasts of a wide range of applications such as plant automation, robotics, intelligent building, home automation, electric vehicles, and electric railways. The objective of this department is to produce and train technicians, who, based on their knowledge and skills on electric facilities, devices, and PLC control, become capable of managing, maintaining, and repairing electric facilities.
- For reading drawings and designing control circuits and automatic PLC control programs
- For electric works, fire safety facilities, factory wiring and extension wiring
- For designing automatic control devices using hydro-pneumatic pressure
- For designing, producing operating, maintaining, and repairing automated systems
- For designing electric wiring diagrams using CAD software
Craftsman certificates: electricity, hydro-pneumatic pressure, elevator, etc.
production of automatic control devices and automated facilities; production of hydro and substation electric panels; installation, maintenance, and repair of electric works; maintenance, management, and repair of automated assembly lines, etc.
Electric Device LAB, Electric Measure LAB, Sequence LAB