Students are trained as engineers who are available for CAD and CAM.
- Creating drawings and 3D modeling utilizing CAD S/W
- Basics of metal processing and mechanical assembly based on precision mechanical milling
- Mechanical milling using multipurpose machine tools (lathe, millers, polishers, etc.)
- Program-based milling using CNC lathe and machining centers
- Mock-up milling and automated production milling using CNC software
- Computer-aided design and milling of mechanical parts
Craftsman certificates : computer-aided milling, computer-aided lathe, CAD, and other certificates required for technical jobs
Areas of employment
manufacturing of automotive parts and components, milling and manufacturing of machine tools, design and manufacturing of mechanical parts, manufacturing of industrial machinery, milling and production of automated assembly line parts, manufacturing of molds, etc.
Machining centers, multipurpose lathe, CAD and CAM programs