To produce technicians capable of producing, installing, inspecting, and maintaining various facilities based on knowledge and skills in architecture, refrigeration facilities, and welding, which are core skills for modern IBS
- For producing pressure vessels and structures using shielded metal arc, gas, and special arc (TIG, MG, CO2) welding
- For cutting, molding, and coupling various metallic materials
- For controlling the sequence circuits and PLCs of refrigeration devices
- For producing, repairing, installing, and managing refrigeration devices
- For producing CADs of welding and piping
Craftsman certificates: welding, inert arc gas welding, gas, air-conditioning and refrigeration, etc.
Areas of employment
heavy industries and offshore plant production, production and manufacturing of assembly lines and facilities, production of pressure structures and vessels, production of building automation facilities, etc.
Material Milling Room, Facility Construction Room, Piping Work Room, Shearer