Korean Language Education
- Fostering basic ability through well-organized accomplishment of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Understanding comtemporary Korean life style and fostering international collaboration and sense for dealing with international societies.
- Introducing Korean Culture through Korean Language and broadening international vision.
- Practicing Korean customs and communicative skills and expressing one's own thoughts and feeling fluently.
- Multicultural students barely have opportunities for steady reading on basic academic ability and life culture because of their diversity and complex identity.
- The program selects and introduce books on basic academic ability and life culture to students according to subjects and levels.
- The program makes students integrated reading activities through writing reading notes.
- Forming basic well-organized life style through continuous and repeated school life guidance.
- Fostering advanced civil idea through mastering fundamental requirements for democratic citizen including basic etiquettes, kindness, social order and cleanness.
- Fostering warm heart to love and care for community members each other.
- Consistent life guidance through respecting students' human rights(avoiding punishment) and applying strict school regulations.
- Growing academic ability through mastering basic life attitude and guiding prevention of school violence.