Click on each campus to view the campus’ website.
- Specialized campus
- Traning Center
- New Technology T.C
- Alternative technical high school
법인 콘텐츠(본문) 영역
Official Information Disclosure
Disclosure Methods Per Subject
- Documents, figures, cards, pictures, etc. – Access in person or issuance of copied materials
- Films and recording – Access in person or issuance of copied materials
- Microfilms and slides, etc. – Access in person or issuance of copied materials
- Electronic data – Sent through e-mail or provided through storage devices (floppy disks or CDs), access in person or issuance of copied materials
Disclosure Methods Per Type
Things to Remember
Resident registration card or other identifications that can confirm the identity of the requester
(If the requester is not a Korean citizen, passports, alien registration cards, or other forms of identification, as per the relevant legislation, may be used. If the requester is a group, a business registration card, foreign group registration card, or other forms of identification, as per the relevant legislation, may be used.)
Documentation confirming the representative’s status as the statutory representative of the requestor, along with resident registration card or other identifications
Arbitrary representatives must present a power of attorney, as per the Ordinance of the Ministry of the Interior, along with documentations confirming the status of the requester and the representative, such as resident registration card or other identifications.
Disclosure via the Internet
If there is a need to confirm the identitiy of the requester or the representative, electronic signatures may be used.